It’s the most wonderful time of the year! October has finally arrived, and so have all of the wonderfully spooky goodies. Read on to learn what I, and blogger friend Miranda (Spooky Little Halloween) have been dying to get our hands on this season!
In some recent shopping adventures, I’ve found that most stores have their Halloween sections fully stocked and ready for this 2017 season. I know I can’t be the only one when I say my heart skips a beat when I see aisles lined with witches, ghosts, pumpkins, and bats galore. As much as I’d like to take home everything I see, it’s unfortunately not in the budget (I hate that word), and thus the Halloween Wish List is born.
As some of you know, I just moved recently from Florida to Massachusetts and have few Halloween decorations. I would have normally included clothing or jewelry in this list, but to be honest I’ve just been wanting home decor to spook-ify our new space. These are some of the items I’ve had my eye on, both in stores and online:
Halloween Wish List 2017
1. Jack-o’-Lantern LED Light Up Pillow (Pier 1)
2. Kurt Adler 32-Inch Light Up Twig Tree (Amazon)
3. Spooky Victorian Phone (Target)
4. Skull Raven Pedestals (Grandin Road)
5. Retro VHS Halloween Night Light (Etsy)
6. Large Haunted House Luminary (Bath & Body Works)
7. Halloween Skull Candy Dish (Amazon)
8. “The Gate Keeper” Spell Book (Etsy)
9. Witch Hat Pedestal Clock (Grandin Road)
10. “When Witches Go Riding” Sign (Etsy)
Miranda is the author of Spooky Little Halloween, the blog dedicated to celebrating October 31st all year-long. In addition to being a super sweet ghoul and Halloween aficionado, she works incredibly hard to provide us with useful tips, tricks, DIY’s, recipes, and more to help feel the magic of Halloween when we need it most. (She’s actually a big inspiration behind my decision to create Halloween at Heart) I am honored to have teamed up with her for this post, she’s put together a wish list of her own and you don’t want to miss it!