Hey everyone! Hope you’re all having a great Thursday thus far. Today I wanted to do something quick and fun, a Halloween-themed tag. I’ve been blogging for a little over 2 years now over on Cinder n’ Sage and tags are something I’ve always loved doing. They’re a fun way for new peeps to get to know each other a little bit better.
This series of questions was originally made by SimplyKenna on YouTube. Feel free to copy these questions and to complete the tag yourself!
The Spooky Halloween Tag Questions:
1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
Jeepers Creepers by Paul Whiteman definitely gives me eerie vibes. The movie is my favorite horror movie of all-time.
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
Have you ever seen the Wrong Turn series? Yea…probably those guys.
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
Yes, at a sleepover with friends when I was younger. We played it on my friends kitchen floor and it flew under her refrigerator…not sure if it was one of the girls but it scared me enough to not want to play with one ever again lol I do like Ouija board themed Halloween decor though!
4. Favourite horror monster or villain?
As I mentioned above, Jeepers Creepers all the way! Still occasionally gives me nightmares to this day. Leatherface is pretty cool too.
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
In the house we’re living in now, the scariest thing to happen was our bedroom door opened on it’s own once while I was home alone…and in the bedroom.
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Probably, if I had other’s with me…I mean real people not spirits 😉
7. Are you superstitious?
A bit, yes.
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
Sometimes, when I’m in the dark.
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
Probably La Llorona, google it if you want to get freaked out 😉
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
I appreciate a good execution of both!
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
No, not really.
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
Does tea count? Lol
13. Do you get scared easily?
Unfortunately yes…my boyfriend makes fun of me because I’ll want to watch a horror movie but I hide behind a pillow for most of it. I absolutely hate jump-scares.
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
Oh yeah…quite a bit when I was a kid.
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
No, I do not.
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Pick up the cat and run to the neighbors house. I’m not taking any chances!
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
I think that comes down to which movie I think I could survive in. Probably The Ring…because I just wouldn’t watch the tape. Easy!
18. If you could only wear one halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
That’s a given…I’d be a witch of course. Or perhaps a gypsy. I’ll take either 🙂
19. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
I’ve gone to plenty! There’s one in particular back near my hometown that has graves dating back as early as the 1600’s. Near Halloween the town organizes an event where ghost stories are told in the cemetery at night.
20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
Anything that will get the job done! Desperate times call for desperate measures.
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
If it weren’t socially frowned upon for a 21 year old to trick-or-treat…I would definitely do that. Who wouldn’t want free candy?
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
Realistically…I’d probably be the first to die. I’d be the one crying hysterically when we need to be quiet.
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
Yes…I always put on the Food Network after watching a scary movie lol
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
As I mentioned above, I’m definitely the one with their eyes covered.
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
Both! (but mostly getting scared)
26. Favorite scary book?
I haven’t read a truly scary book, but I’ve always wanted to read Stephen King’s novels.
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
I was about 5, and it was ironically Stephen King’s IT.
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
I believe I was Pocahontas.
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Already planning on being Morticia Addams 😉
30. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
Well, Mikey and I already have an orange tabby cat named Kujo and we desperately want a black cat. It would be cool to have both an orange and black cat…he says they’ll be our Halloween kitties. How cute would that be?
How would you answer these questions? I’d love to read your answers!